Fridays have been the busiest day for me this past year and now, summer. Work til 3, then teaching at 5 and work again til 10 to 11. I'm always tired and sleep well on Friday nights. I would like my Friday nights to be my night out, hang out, meet up with friends, do what I want to do, but no, I had to figure that since it's the one night that I'm free after a week of draining work, I can fill it with more work! Yay. Yay. But then again, I think it's so that I can actually have money to pay bills and treat myself once in a while. I enjoy teaching and perhaps, if possible, will get more students. Babysitting for the group has just been too much for me though. I find myself down after each session and yet, I continue to go thinking it's easy money (relatively!!!). It's very bad for my morale and mental well-being. I want to quit, yet need the money. Money is such a vile thing. Yet I know God will provide, He always had and is. I trust Him to provide but somehow I also think that maybe this is an opportunity He has provided, although I do not like it. Yesterday was the worst babysitting Firday yet. I finally got the courage to tell them that one babysitter for an average of 6 kids was not enough and maybe they should get another sitter. Some of the kids are not used to sitters and others just are "overly-pampered." Helping one child while trying to get another to stop hitting yet another is not nice to have every week. I am glad I'm going to Hungary, away from this, a break from routine, far away. I think what made it even worse yesterday is because I asked the Chus about the driving test, and I admit, I was not a good driver the last time. But I just feel that they are too unwilling to trust, or at least give the benefit of the doubt. They asked to speak to the Ngs privately when I was the only one with them, and that kinds surpirsed me. I would think they had more tact. But then again, maybe I'm just getting paranoid, maybe the subject matter behind those doors were not me. But the Ngs looked kinda strained when they came out, and this I know was not just my paranoi-ya. It really got me into thinking I'm not a good person role and that's stupid. I wanted to call home so bad but from all days, my phone card did not work. I know I have my faults but I also think that I am a responsible person. I have a long life ahead of me to live, God willing. And I intend to life that life learning the whole way, living fully for Christ.
On another note, Johnny passed his driver's test today :D
On another note, Wes called, massed called (hmmp) sometime before and I guess, although I hate the phone, he does communicate a lot better on the phone than thru email (very obvious). I can't understand him but it was nice to hear from him, yes, I do admit that he's right on one thing: hearing the person's voice again is nice.
