Sunday, August 03, 2003

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES!!! Only two more weeks of work and then a week wrapping things up here and then Europe, HERE I COME!!! :D
I am excited, yes I am. I still have quite a bit to finish up, settle before I leave, bills, arrangements, forms, plans, but I'll do that after I move into my new apartment (finally, permenance) in a week. Then I can store away that that I don't need now and sort papers and decisions out.

This summer has been a time of learning for me, I did not do as much as I should have, but I did find new ideas that I think made me grow. I do look forward to meet the people in Hungary, I don't know why, but the thought just attracts me very much. I'm going to take a REL class, hopefully, and being in a sorta seminary will help me find the questions and answers I have. Living a life without activity that relates directly to the Great Commision leaves something missing to me, I can't think of why, many Christians are that way, Christ is more personal then, but living a childhood of knowing only the insides of a church makes me want to continue that. I suppose I know no other way, but then again, I want this way. Like now, I am but a student and attending church once a week. I need more than that, I want more than that. But the closer I get, the more fear I feel. Where does that fear come from? What does it mean?

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home