Thursday, May 13, 2004

Paper is still not done. Sigh...I know I can do it, I just need to want to do it.

Anyhow, was thinking. Nate really is a good influence on me sometimes in some ways. Like how he can think of such unusual stuff and present a good speech even when he really doesn't know what he's talking about--it's charisma I suppose (but then, he does very much know what he's talking about more often than not). Or rather using big words and that have the effect of being presuasive, or perhaps simply having original, or uncommon ideas that catch people's attention. I think my brain as shrunk since I haven't been seeing him regularly. Last night Hungary's gathering reminded me of this. He's a top student and is going places, and this inspires me to do likewise, well, er, to get good grades and do my homework without procrastination, even if I can't flick off some assignment and do it within seconds like he does.

There you go Nathaniel, my amends to you. But like you already don't know this. But then again, remember what I told you in the beginning during Hungary-times, so there *grin*
And I don't care what you think of online blogging :) Cheers dude!

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home