Failure is giving up trying
I guess I got by enough most of my life without having to see my limitations, not having to be demanded more than I could give. Then, the older I got, (of course) the more was expected, the more I saw I couldn't get by with just doing as I did before, just enough, not concentrating. And then now that I see many limitations I give up without admitting it to myself. I hear and then forget so many times that I am also capable of working hard. And that will get me where I want to be. I'm not lazy, just unmotivated and forgetful that dhu, I need to work hard. And I also need to start caring about something bad enough. I do, and then I forget to think about that. And then, I also need to focus, be driven. That's it. That's what I was looking for: focus, and end point. And stamina. And inspiration. And guts to stand by myself and allow myself to be corrected.
