Uuuuuooghhhhhh
I think I'm coming down with something. Just as I was thinking I am invincible, I think I feel sick. I felt like I was going to be ill twice since I moved to Mt. Pleasant (so...bout 10 months, but it feels like forever), and now I think I am closer to being sick. So, I drank a very concentrated cup of Vit C, and I think I overdosed myself there.
Summer classes/clinic been going on for a week, and one class is going to get done in a weeks' YAY! But then another one is starting in a weeks'. Boo. Clinic has been okay. I made an improvement: I felt ill and nauseous before the session began instead of right before and during the session. I was very calm and un-nervous during the session itself, and I think I was smiling at appropriate times as well. The funny thing is, I'm doing very well according to my supervisor, better than ever before, but each time I get the feedback sheet, I feel very ill and get cold sweats. The happier the praise, the worse the sweats. I start to get woozy in the head. I duuno why. Hmm...maybe it's because I thought I would get the worst feedback I've even gotten so far cause my supervisor is suppose to be really tough. This is very wrong. But I am improving clinicially, and that is important, who cares how I am outside of clinic. And then, the only place I get really knotted up inside is in the on-campus clinic, I'm fine everywhere else.
