Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm overstressing myself way too early in the semester. I did a bit of work before going home tonight at 10pm, drove back, decided to take the inner road to avoid all the traffic lights...I ended up taking the wrong turn and went onto the freeway, had to drive all the way down to the next town cause that's where the nearest exit was...dang. What was supposed to be a 2 minute drive ended up being a 25 minute waste of gas, cause the tank was almost empty too...so I was praying right then, yup, I was. I felt sooo helpless and I hate to drive at night over here cause there's no lights whatsoever and you only can see about 3 feet ahead of yourself and that's no good when you're driving on the freeway. I thought, hmm...life can be like this...running at a mad pace not knowing what's ahead of you except the present. It was late and I really wanted to go home.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home