Friday, October 27, 2006

Dreams after eating American-Chinese food

I had the weirdest dream in a long time. I don't usually dream anyways. I think it was the American-Chinese food I just had to get during lunch. And the odd hour of the day I had that nap.

I was in flying home to Malaysia via NY. But somehow I missed the flight leaving from NY going to ???. Two other persons I know from school were with me, why I dunno cause they're American. I think one was Ali and the other, maybe there was only Ali. Anyhow, I got panicked cause I missed my flight and Ali said we should probably go find a place to stay the night til tomorrow. So, we did. It turned out to be some community home. The kitchen was with wide cream tiles and separated from the living room by a sturdy looking but dirty bit grey wooden open-bookcase with pots and other geometric-like thingeys on it. It looked dirty and dull and dusty, everything did, but somehow it was no actual dust on it. There was a computer in the living room, and the bedroom were downstairs, dorm room style. We chatted with the girls and the lady who ran the house...they were all very nice. Then I started being obsessed about finding out the earliest flight that leaves in the morning from NY. I wanted to get onto the computer and the lady was okay with that. But she kept making comments on how long I was taking and in the end I figured okay, so she does not want me to use the internet, so I got off. Me and Ali then walked out of the house to go find a place where we could get into on flights leaving NY. But then the lady said not to and to just use their computer. Okay, so I went back. It was then that she whipped out a clipboard with a list of items were used in the house...like the bed costs so much, and internet, etc. I got on the internet and she stood right by me making comments as each minute went by, telling how much I now owe the community house. So, I started talking to her, all flustered and annoyed. The other residents, who were all girls for some reasons, tried to defuse the situation as did Ali. In the end the lady said it was time for her to go home (I guess she doesn't live at the community house) for the night. As soon as she left, the girls reassured me it was okay for me to use the computer and do anything I needed to do to find a flight out. Went on the computer again, but couldn't find the first flight out of NY. I was really agitated. And was really concerned that I get the first flight out cause I had connecting flights from thereon. And then I woke up, feeling disturbed. Yuck.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home