Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pleased

I am very pleased and proud of myself. The flights back to MI were better than previous ones specifically because of the lack of overnight layovers and crying/kicking children in the row behind me. More importantly, I managed my suitcases very well, no heaving and dragging, using the strength I did not know I had :D I'm usually the one you see being dragged along by a suitcase around the carousel. This time, I got my bags clean and quickly off the carousel and onto the trolley. I even helped two other gals with their bags. I can officially handle 50 pounds easily now. Wow for me.

School has started. Missed two classes. The lesson learnt is be late, and you'll get many personal welcome-backs which make you feel special. This semester is going to be the toughest yet for me since grad school. 4 classes and research that I'm feeling unsure about now. But I also am optimistic that I will a) have fun, b) actually learn lotta new things, c) feel like the semester is going way fast, and d)finish what I need to do.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home