Monday, October 16, 2006

From facebook.com

I wrote this post on a group wall I have on facebook, serving as a online sisters-in-Christ support group with Benny and Golda (since we're all seperated geographically! and when 3-way phone calls don't get all the way through):

PRAISE THE LORD, AMEN AMEN AMEN. Okay, from weeks of doubt and bouts of depression (ok, upsetness), I got back one of my exams today...and I did more than pass...it's an all-God thing and an absolute miracle on my end...indeed, it's not by might nor by power by by the Spirit. God's not giving up and continualy being gracious and showing Himself in different ways. To put things into prespective, I've not been doing well in anything in that class thus far, like I told a friend, "I've not done anything well in the class, to pass in the class." And I have the same prof for clinic in this class and that isn't going well at all as well.
Secondly, I also found out today that my internship in GR will most likely work out. Enough so that I feel confident to tell P&B that i will be staying at their place in jan. Despite all odds, God is indeed amazing and above all else, all-powerful and all-merciful and glorious. Okay, must PRAY MORE!!! Praise Him!
I think part of the wonderfulness is that I still have other problems and there are still areas of weakness in my life (just things I want to change about my abilities, etc.) that I need to address and am still unsure about it...but seeing God in tangible way helps me to be okay with those areas...i can still feel uncomfortable with them but know that God is with me in that uncomfortable state, and with faith and trust, He will carry me through.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home