Monday, March 29, 2004

Focus...anything to keep away from doing homework. Some people just fascinate me, how they can work, THEN play. Boy, spring break went by way to fast and I have a ton that I don't want to know about to do. Parents came and Twink, it was a good visit. A little rough but very good. I can't study now, I'm distraught! Separations and goodbyes are never easy to let go emotionally. We went to the seminary that my dad studied at while the then 3 kids were little. I saw my daycare center and the apartment I grew up in. Funnily weird. I don't remember anything, except a few huge vague images. There was a little girl about my age then living in Gundersen no.3. She was a cutie, very smiley and laugh-fy. Hey, I was cutie too back then! :)

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home