So I got some stuff down yesterday, but have a ton more to do today. My job today is to get this CAS paper done before 4pm (due time), finish the rest of my PSYC journals by 4.56pm (due tonight), attend that dinner ettiquette event I signed up for thinking it-was-fun-but-did-not-foresee-massive-assignments-week. And then go to night class, and then rush another CAS paper that's due tomorrow. I can do it, I think I can, I think I can. Well, either way, I must. And not blogging now would help.
But...I met Kim and Jill for lunch again today, which was a nice break. Saw Beth and Nate yesterday which made me happy. Talked to Nate P. who looked ill at the thought on only two more semesters left til graduation, which reminded me that that's the same for me. And we were both sad. My Calvin experience is and has been the best times of my life. I deepened here and gained a wealth of memories and blessings. As much as Calvin is a college and stuff, I think I gained so much more than a degree, a piece paper. I learned how to live well. And there's so much more I can learn and feel that I need to, and yet, there's not enough time. I suppose I should be satisfied with what I have been given, but I am glad, or at least I hope, that this desire to grow will never fade, never go away and I forget what it is to live fully in the Lord.
