Monday, February 16, 2004

EARLY MORNING TRAIN RIDE by Carrie Tree

Early morning train ride, trying not to cry ride, angrily wipe my eyes.
Get me out of here ride, far away from here ride, looking for a place to hide.
She said i've lost my mind, but i'm hoping that i have just misplaced it.
i'm looking for an angel, waiting for a saviour, hoping for a smiling face.

This song's for you, I'll paint it blue, and if I don't see you soon, I could post it to you.
My smile's for you, nothing I can do, to make this feeling subside, how I miss you. You..

I'm struck with such a strange feeling, I've had it for days.
I'm stuck between a season of sunshine upon rain, here it goes again..

Early evening rain storm, trying not to scream storm, must find something to do.
As restless as I am storm, take me by the hand storm, don't stop till you soak me through.
He said he's lost his dream, but i'm hoping that it has just been sleeping.
And I said, just wait for your angel, don't forget your saviour, always in a hiding place.
Oh lets just wait for our angels, don't forget your saviour, always in a hiding place..


I like the melody a lot. This was my favorite song out of the bunch she performed as one of the openers for the concert I went to in Manchester. Trains, g-byes and such are famliar and real to me now, funny. But what Carrie Tree is picturing here is probably very different from what I see in my mind.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home