Why do I do what I do? Ever since I got back from abroad (to Calvin), I feel like the depth of issues covered has gone from deep down the well, to superficial surface. I crave for genius ideas and issues that matter, that predict the future, that guide today. I admittedly have no so profound thoughts to satisfy myself, I do love to hear and learn from others that are wiser than me. I feel like I've lost the way of thinking that is "more" rational, logical, pratical, of consequence, of substance! Substance is such a word.
I feel like I'm engulfed by the mountainous pile of homework, the pressure to fulfil social, academic, extra-curricular tasks and obligations. And I find myself with no time for myself, to deepen myself. I thank God for the time He had given me and what has been revealed to me. I pray I will not lose them but further myself more instead.
