I fout out, by reading the assigned articles, you actually can do better on the response journals/papers. Even if you are allowed to repond a specific paragraph or idea of the whole entire article. So, I have one journal half-done and more to go before Monday begins. Yup, definately an all-nighter. I will enjoy my more-expensive-than-usual stay at Hotel Durante in Milan on Tuesday. I hope I won't be too tired and just sleep my whole day away there.
I haven't hung out with the group these days, very sad considering everyone is rushing to do group-bonding and last minute Budapest activites. But I have my work, and leaving early. Especially because I'm leaving early, I should be savoring my last moments here. Budapest is lovely. I have said it many times before, yes. Yes, I will go backt o journaling before I totally lose this working mood, oh! But first, I did go to Janos' house yesterday, which is partly the reason why I have no REL journals done although I do feel very badly about this (the prof just had a baby a week ago and he and his whole family are moving to Italy this December, plus being swamped by papers now). But I had to go...to meet his family, my Christmas season 'family' this year.
NOTE TO SELF: Blog about Janos' house visit.
