You can tell, today has been a much more relaxed day than yesterday. I tried to do job applications only to realize I need one more recommendation...I'm going to submit a name and hope for the best..I have already given up much hope on this one, so if I am to get the job, so be it a nice wonder. Could not stand seeing my over-familiar room, so ventured off to the others. Went to Nate's, since he was busy with computer games and no one else was around. Perfect quiet and peace. But could not concentrate. So chatted and hung out with Nate, talked a lot of nonsense and half-conversations..again, he bested me in every debatable topic. Cakap pasal sekolah menengah dan kisah sekolah lampau...I cakap terlalu byk pasal saya considering dia kawan yg rapat dari segi perbualan tapi tidak di intuition. Found out si budak Paul bagi sedunia tahu soalan kita tanya dia masa kat Praha...geez. Malu tapi kelakar jugak. Hai, bebudak laki.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- My mistake, the guys are now using our bathrooms a...
- Mmm...coffee. Ben is the official coffee-maker and...
- Hello. Hi there. I got bored. I was actually reall...
- The Vienna trip was excellent! Came back yesterday...
- Wow dude. After 20 years of consuming coffee, tea ...
- AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have...
- The Athens group came back yesterday, minus Paul w...
- Doomsday for Hungarian pigs finally came yesterday...
- Saw "Mystique River" at the Mom Park, i.e. mall to...
- Happy American Thanksgiving! I love to eat potatoe...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
