The Athens group came back yesterday, minus Paul who went to Corinth on his own; and so did Laura from Romania and Kim from Dublin. Finished, or at least am up-to-date with my culture journal, and am working on applications, propaganda paper and travel plans all at once. Time is running short, but when Kim came back, I could not but hang out with her...funny how one can be close to another in such a short time knowing each other. Anyhow, did do research for the paper, and I think it's abotu enough, so I can start figuring out what the paper is actually going to look like. The plane ticket to Milan is still at its low price, so I hope Prof Sterk will email me back quick and tell me I can leave early. I still am worried about train tickets cause I not quite sure how to reserve them and to pick them up.
Watched The English Patient yesterday...interesting. The characters looked similar physically to me, so I still can't get who's who and how the two guys affected each other. Good acting though and it was fun group time.
