YES!!!!!!!!!! Finished paper, and today went well...sat in the front row and was smiled at by the girls there...and realized they were from the dorm when one started small talk. Ops. A whole semester and I didn't know. I hang my head in shame. No excuse for me. Well, there's always a place to start I suppose. And I look forward to that. Narrative paper is the next one due Wednesday. But tomorrow is Allison's B-day...going to be 20 like me :) The girls collaborated and the group's taking her out to dinner tomorrow night. There's a restaurant called, "For Sale," I didn't quite get that at first...I really thought it was for sale..it did look quite neglected from the outside. Anyhow, Allison has been curious about that place for some time. And we're putting together a B-day cake for her...am very excited about that, bought the ingredients today and was late for class because of that, but the prof was late too...so all good.
