Sunday, November 23, 2003

Focusing on doing papers while being in Hungary is tough. There's always something going on. Maybe it's living in a dorm situation with a constant set of peers around that's distracting. After all we only have a max of four years together before the part til who-knows-when. And some friends are only made in the past weeks/months, leaving even less time together. And then there's always the social over academics bit. Perhaps priorities need more justifying and reasoning going-ons. Church today, and I still am on the outline of paper, due tomorrow. Oh. I need to concentrate, yet there's plenty on my mine and all I need is a definate answer that I don't need these thoughts in my head, so I can resolve and forget about them and move on. I suppose there's little use of pondering and creating the situation for myself greater than what it is, when thenext course of action is still unknown. So, now isn't the time to think of such things right? Yes, right. I know. OK, I want an A in the class. Going to go do paper.
Sam exclaimed about me doing homework (trying) on a Saturday night, and the same was said by Nate or Paul on Friday night...but I say everyday is a weekend day for me here in Hungary, and they know this is true for every Calvin student here. I do look forward to after class time on Mondays...then I am free!

PS: I did break my chair yesterday, but got up and left the room to only return and have a meek-and-mild Kim in my spot saying she broke my chair (well, the college-owned my-chair). And she did me service by exchanging it for a different one while I was gone.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home