Monday, November 17, 2003

Bored...read for pleasure and then watched a movie. Tried to do journals for culture class, but ended up emailing. Not bored, just restless. And thinking about what I'll do when I get back to Calvin and how things and people will be different, new, changing, passing. Feel like having a fun time now, laughing, chatting, hanging out. As frustrating a friendship I had with the Suite last school year, it was memoriable and interesting. I wonder how they are now. I wonder how my high school friends are doing now. I checked out the class pictures for the Spring semester, and I have class with Allison, my FR year roommie...very excited and glad. I really respect and enjoy her friendship. She was the one that reminded me of the importance of a regular quiet time and not only motivated but got me doing it, something that has lasted til now and as I will, will last til ever ever. Also, with the RA on E2 of last year, but then again, I did take another class with her some semester(s) ago. Funny, how I know some of the people I'm taking class with. I don't think I'm taking any classes with the people from this Hungary semester, except for Becky and Beth, oh, and there's Laura and Erica. I'll be in audiology class with Liz, Debbie and Julie as well, very glad that we're still taking classes together. Sigh, I miss laughing and fooling around with Jell, I could do that right now...if she was here. Life rots right now cause I don't have any concrete plans for Christmas break.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home