Paul is sick, got the bug from Jef. Guys are so pathetic when they are sick.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- I was doing research online for my paper on the Je...
- Not going for the Ukraine trip or the Turkey trip....
- Auschwitz Arrived back to Budapest from Krakow th...
- Am I sarcastic? Am I always joking and never serio...
- It's off to Krakow today. We have been gearing up ...
- The hype about Matrix Revolution is all here. Paul...
- Semester break'Twas a memorable time. Fulfilled my...
- "...I am here, and I know full well that I have to...
- Just chatted with Prisca online, for the first tim...
- After midterm writing, it was off to see how All-S...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
