Just chatted with Prisca online, for the first time in ages, but it was very good to me to be able to talk to her. Things can change so quickly once the two-digit ages are entered. So much has happened to myself in the past 5 years yet it seems like an eternity ago for me. So much in only 5 years, and even more in only the past 2/3 years. I think I might just have done more in those few years than I have earlier years of my life. I being to learn how to live :) as some would say.
So, Prisca goes off to S'pore in a few short days and then it's Mary and Caleb left at home. Soon Mary will follow. And again, Caleb is already a teen and males do change so drastically in those puberty year. How sudden.
And religion paper is only at the introduction. But it's a fine mess...3/4 of the page is notes and points of interest and the outline...argh. I find that my paper writing habit is turning into a jigsaw puzzle fixing fixing more and more.
