Argh...my return flight cannot be changed according to my travel agent. I am very frustrated cause she told me I could change the dates whenever since I will have to pay extra anyhow. I cannot believe this is happening...it's messing up all my plans. I can't go back to GR in Dec. now that I'm heading to Swiszerland in Jan. I'll be absolutely a waste of money and redundant. Argh!!!! I don't really know what to do. I have a feeling I'll be wasting a lot of money.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Back to Budapest again. We arrived at the dorms at...
- Whew...midway the 10-day semester break (well, sel...
- I'm 20 today. I feel like a child trapped in an ad...
- Back from Prague this evening. Indeed, it is beaut...
- Oh boy..travelling around makes studying hard. I h...
- => Let's see...after going thru this blog and tryi...
- I am so in deep dodo. Scrouging around to find som...
- CRAP! I totally lost my entire analytical journal ...
- YES!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Switzerland!!!!!!!!!!!...
- Sunday and my analytical journal is on a stand sti...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
