Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I'm 20 today. I feel like a child trapped in an adult's body. I think I need to mature a bit more.
My family sent greetings and as much sa I don't think turning a year older is of incredible significance, it was hard not to feel as important as I would have at home. But oh well. Jell and Jona were real sweet and got me B-day cards and fancy stationary. The day began (rather the very hour I turned 20) with writing papers...the persuasion paper was due and it was an all-nighter that did not quite pull thru, but still it was the most successful one I have had since FR year...Becky was up too we took turns napping until we both just fell asleep at about 4.30 am. The paper writing continued til class at 3.30 pm and Kim, Jill, Joel and Eric took me out for dinner, Prof Sterk came along which was super exciting as well as Beth, and the rest of the boys except for Ben and Jeff. I do appreciate the effort Kim and gand took in this. Natalie did a savanger hunt with cake pastries and it was really sweet of her to do so. I was touched. I wanted to walk along the Danube tonight, so we did and there were fireworks going on!!! Yeah...I felt special.
Well, I got my extension for the religion paper that's supposed to be due the day I get back from England, and so itás packing tonight, and researching tomorrow and then off to Ireland, then England! Man, thing move fast here.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home