I am so in deep dodo. Scrouging around to find some kinda journal pieces here and there. Checked two computers so far, about 8 more to go. Goodness gracious...my blogs are so useless when it comes to analytical stuff for class.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- CRAP! I totally lost my entire analytical journal ...
- YES!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Switzerland!!!!!!!!!!!...
- Sunday and my analytical journal is on a stand sti...
- Nail-biting, spine-chilling, back-scratching, hair...
- Chill The news about the Interim application was ...
- My brain is so saturated with serious readings and...
- Let's see, I suppose I should blog here so that I ...
- This is so hilarious! I almost miss reading Chimes...
- Bum for the day But enough of that. I did have fu...
- " We were fretting about--who knows--...people we ...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
