This is so hilarious! I almost miss reading Chimes. I am proud to say that the professor in the article is also known to me and knows me!!! We talked about religion (ok, so he was my religion class prof), but also about Israel, current issues, this and that (the last time I bumped into him was this summer, understandably a long time ago and I'm way over in Hungary now). He's a super prof: realistic, down to earth, inspiring and a genius with his mind. Terribly cynically funny.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Bum for the day But enough of that. I did have fu...
- " We were fretting about--who knows--...people we ...
- I succumbed to to temptation. Despite the annoying...
- I cannot believe it. The man that greatly influenc...
- Ok, fine. I can't get that dumb machine to work, I...
- Small small world Clicking here and there, visitin...
- BLAH! Whattheguh...I am conciously trying not to s...
- I was there! There's the Romanian church right opp...
- Today's the day of homework that msut be finished....
- This two-blogs are not working well for me...I wri...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
