I succumbed to to temptation. Despite the annoying fact that I am sick again, this time by a fever, I ate the Snicker bar. To makes myself feel better, I only ate half a bar. I feel sick again, but that's because I'm sitting here, facing the computer again, which is what got me sick in the first place--daddled over the interim application, in front of the computer for the whole day, straight. I hate anything that has to do wkith essays. And I also shamefullly succumbed to taking pills. Took a Ibuprofen after much hesitation because one, it'll be the first Ibuprofen that I have even taken in my life, definately in all pass 10 years of it, and two, I hadn't eaten anything today, but for a bun and yogurt in the morning, which are digested by now I think cause when I had the puking stage, nothing came up.
Back to the Snicker bar: I love Snickers. They're my favorite candy bar, besides Twix, I can really decided between the two. They are between 70-80 Forints here, which is about 35 cents, hmm...RM1.40...maybe they are pricey. But, mmmm....I love them!
