I am frustrated. Going to Hungarian class daily is messing with my brain and this Hungarian stlye keyboard does not help either. ARGH!
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- I am outrages...no not really. I just love the sou...
- The Calvin webcam was a ridiculous and spy-y objec...
- Went to Eger for the weekend. I found the cozyness...
- I've got internet access!!!! We finally got to reg...
- I'm in Budapest! Beautiful Gothic city, bnit lotta...
- About 8 more hours and it's on a plane time again....
- Oh just yarn and slap me silly right there. Writhe...
- Done done done with work!!! Very happy with the fr...
- Bakedd blueberry muffins today. They looked kinda ...
- Wow...these two weeks have been quite a whirl. I a...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
