Oh just yarn and slap me silly right there. Writher on the floor and go into seizures. Why I do even find the Edu. dept of M'sia so annoying, the pebble in my shoe, to remember "Ever After." I greatly sympatize with those still struggling to stay afloat in that system which seems to be more and more played as a SimCity or Theme Park computer game. Everyone knows why they implemented the Moral Edu. subject, and why won't they acknowledge that you just can't drill into people's brains what you would like them to believe and think in the classroom alone. Give us reality, the real world, not what they want it to be and not what they themselves do not practise. Yes, if you will, give us a vision, one they so badly want to jam down our throats but also give us a reason why we should say "ay" together with them.
Someone I respect once told me, (paraphrased) if nothing else, the subject would teach me discipline and the skill to be a follower, not slave. To glean knowledge but to chew on it in my own way. To use it for your own advantage, to rise above the stiffness of the system. The way they are trying to spoonfeed us reminds me of brainwashing, they can't get us to agree with them, so they try all these propaganda that seems laughable, but is subversively a warning light. Gad, I can't wait until all my sibs are out of that system so I perhaps, forget about it and have some peace of mind.
Perhaps I am too harsh, jumping headlong into the dark. But I do still need a reason to not give up trying to work with the system, a liberating factor. Reminds me of Yamen: Ling has been telling me not to give up, yet that's my first instinct. But then I dig deeper and find that I do not want to grow cold, indifferent and uncaring towards him, towards no one. After all, we are living creatures with feelings and the lost of that friendship would mean the breaking up for a larger bro/sis-hood.
