Thursday, August 21, 2003

Done done done with work!!! Very happy with the free time I have to do whatever I want to do, or at least what I need to do for myself. Getting ready to leave, tryingt o figure out plans and finances and dates and all that stuff. Ugh...I hate planning for things so far ahead in time when everything is nebulous now.
Hung out with Tim yesterday, funny how motivated he can be to actually go do stuff. I suppose his music (ah-his-music) has indeed brought him up some and of course the discipline involved in it. Funny how I don't know what I'm seeing until it's gone. The guys seem to have quite a fixed preception on me and Jel. Funny how that is. Oh well. He's back in HK now and I'll be missing the whole bunch of them when I'm gone...oh, which reminds me, funny how this: I actually am getting along with the kids at work. Funny how I felt that I would miss them when it came to the last day of work and goodbyes (well, for nows). Dan was brusely (sp?) and Nate turned into the gentleman again. Oh well, first Al now Tex is gone, who am I going to make life hard for now? :D ...I feel better already. Oh, and to somewhat make amends, I confess that I wasn't a very good Malaysian advertiser. I did say some good stuff about Malaysia but somehow the only thing that stuck in their minds is of the way some of the youths scandalously dress. Oh well, maybe they might grow out of this stage soon enough.

On another note, I've been getting these emails in my yahoo! account that says my account will be expiring...but I don't want to open the file, cause geez, it's kinda sketchy. So, what's it about?

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home