There's a possibility of me going home this Christmas break, enrouting to M'sia or S'pore after Hungary before the trip back to GR. But that'll be about a week or two of hometime minus the plane trip and stuff, and I wonder if it's worth it. I'm guessing the plane ticket would be less in this situation, rather than to just buy a ticket from GR to M'sia in itself. And then I think that if I do save enough to go for that Europe interim and travel next summer, I'd rather go home then since I could stay home longer. But the chances me of saving any kind of money is very very slim, considering I'll be spending more than usual this work-less Fall and having only one work-ful semester to gather the green. Working full time this summer has taught me that money does not come easy and it never stays in your wallet because there are many bills to pay. I got pretty excited to see my paycheck but got an even bigger rush when I saw how fast the numbers could decrease, and after all that, realized how a supposedly high value can be acutally a miniscu-os amout in terms of dollars and cents. Sigh...BUT that's why I am going to college to get a degree and a career.
;P but college life is FUN!
