Wow...these two weeks have been quite a whirl. I am tired but still moving. Running here and there. All my stuff are finally in the apartment, and that goodness for AC, it was been hot. Feel kinda bad for asking Jonny for so much help, but I couldn't do it all alone. My final work day is not tomorrow any longer *sob* but this Tuesday. Well, I was asked and figured I needed the money. Been tempted today to work at a more higher paying job (like a fancy restaurant) after a conversation, but God will provide.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- The weekend has been quite an eventful, or rather ...
- Started moving into my new apartment today...fun f...
- There's a possibility of me going home this Christ...
- It suddenly occured to me that of all the culture ...
- AweSom fuhhn! It's storming outside and the rain i...
- WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES!!! Only two mo...
- Went to Woodlawn for church today. I think since I...
- Fridays have been the busiest day for me this past...
- Even worst than a mass email is an email that is a...
- "Now I [turn] a page anew in hopes...[anticipation...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
