Started moving into my new apartment today...fun fun fun. Was very excited to move and I actually could finally unpack and leave the stuff in its place...YES! I sure hope I am in Delta 6 and not 5 cause I still can't recall where I am suppose to be, and according to the move out slip, I am in D5, and according to the apartment layout sheet, I am in the other, and according to a slip-up today, I am in D8--I got the wrong key (to D8), carted a whole shopping cart full of stuff to Delta, before realizing it was the wrong key, kept my boxes in D8 cause there was no way I was going to leave it all outside in the drizzling rain. Got the right key, but realized I locked my stuff in D8 and had already returned that key, bla bla bla...one load in and more to follow tomorrow. As much fun as the dorm were, I am glad for the new air space, room and quiet. Unpacking is very nice.
The Crib: Two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen (important), living room and lots of storage space compared to the dorms. Very nice, forget about the spotty carpeting and all the other markings that come with a college apartment. I'll probably be in the smaller room, and had to constantly remind myself that simplicity is what I am aspirating towards and I'm not rooming there just for self-fulfilment. I hope I do learn what I want to as the year goes on. I do see an easier way out but I think this is something I have to do. My goal is to know how to give and to be humble/submissive. I told mum that day on the phone that about wanting to do something more than just SLPAU and a lot of other things on my mind and I felt tremendously relieved and somewhat 'lighter' than before, unburdened, if you will, without knowing it was a burden of the mind. I am glad but still uncertain of what to decide.
