I'm in Budapest! Beautiful Gothic city, bnit lotta grafitti about, ruins the city unfortuantely. Internet is no where easy to get without paying many forints. I'm kinda tepu now from everything. Pretty blank right now, so I'm going to stop.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- About 8 more hours and it's on a plane time again....
- Oh just yarn and slap me silly right there. Writhe...
- Done done done with work!!! Very happy with the fr...
- Bakedd blueberry muffins today. They looked kinda ...
- Wow...these two weeks have been quite a whirl. I a...
- The weekend has been quite an eventful, or rather ...
- Started moving into my new apartment today...fun f...
- There's a possibility of me going home this Christ...
- It suddenly occured to me that of all the culture ...
- AweSom fuhhn! It's storming outside and the rain i...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
