I was there! There's the Romanian church right opposite it and that statue of a now Romanian, but is by birth Hungarian controversial figure.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Today's the day of homework that msut be finished....
- This two-blogs are not working well for me...I wri...
- Hey, who's the one from Calvin that's viewing this...
- I am frustrated. Going to Hungarian class daily i...
- I am outrages...no not really. I just love the sou...
- The Calvin webcam was a ridiculous and spy-y objec...
- Went to Eger for the weekend. I found the cozyness...
- I've got internet access!!!! We finally got to reg...
- I'm in Budapest! Beautiful Gothic city, bnit lotta...
- About 8 more hours and it's on a plane time again....
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
