Saturday, September 20, 2003

Today's the day of homework that msut be finished...I still am the procastinator I don't want to be. Everyone seems to be such diligent kids here, and I'm beginning to feel inadequate. The JRs like me are blowing my mind with their "natural intelligence" and suddenly, I know what it feels like to be ordinary. To not have the teacher pet your head, and it feels great! But then again, I know this means extra hard work and diligence on my part, which I ought to fulfil. God willing I will go to L'Abri this January. I know I will go to some place like that sometime in my life, and it's just the timing that matters. I think it is now, even though I still feel very vunerable and hazy in mind.

I got well today furreel :) it felt so good just to feel good again. Ben got kinda woozy last night, blaming it on the Chinese food he ate...hmm...I suppose but I also think the bug's going around and I'll be darn happy when all's well over here. Half of us got sick, hopefully the other half has the immunity already, or will over the sick part real quick. Laura is still feeling a little of it, but is at the doorstep of health. Was outraged because of Nate for spreading rumors about me swearing (it seems I don't swear, but I was swearing, whatever that means). It's so odd how he handles sarcasm, he goes into what looks like deep thought...that's when I feel awful and think I seriously offended him. I had to go apologize to him (i was sincere) twice (then I got not-so-sincere) and discovered forgiveness was not a virtue in him at that point in time (gracious, aren't I). Ben got the idea to pick up at this game, so he got more shut-ups from me...I did not do anything to him, if one would compare his situation to Nate's. I can tell this semester is going to be fun.

Memento was interesting yet, I wish producers won't drag the whole movie along until the end. I liked the ending but hated to have to go thru the whole movie to understand it. I still have yet to watch Pirates of the Carribean and Finding Nemo, which I am excited to say, I am not the only one who has not watched the funny fish on screen yet...whew...oh, I found the the funniest thing: Legally Blond 2 boomerang/quickie cards in Hungarian...ahahahaha...hilarious to me.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home