Sunday, September 21, 2003

Small small world
Clicking here and there, visiting Sze's site as usual to see if she finally decided to update it (no she didn't), brought me to this fun fact: Sze, who knows Suresh, who knows Meesh, who knows Ying Nee, who knows me, knows me as well. There's a sociological term for this, but I can't remember it, I "gave back that knowledge to Prof Dougherty (don't think he'll be pleased)awleddy. Ya, so that's the cyber adventure of the day.
Funny how just clicking on links everywhere can lead you up with connections in real life. I really am suppose to do my papers and journal entries, but am so lonely right now...not that I am not surrounded by people and all, but I feel very unconnected right now. Jel had said that I would miss everyone back at Calvin a ton as much as enjoyed the whole deal as she had when she was in the Netherlands for interim last year, and I suppose she is right to certain extent, but I'm beginning to think "missing persons" is a emotion I am rather deviod of. I sigh and go "I miss them" but then my rational mind takes over and I go along doing what a person does in his/her daily life. However, I do long to have a deep connection to someone/two/three (whatever) here, as I have back there. Yes, it's been a month already, as I have been so accidentally kindly reminded today by Jen. Woooowww, a month. But hardly anything has really started, or perhaps what is now is the That's It. Besides the two Calvin classes, I really haven't started any Karoli Gaspar classes; classes, which is the main point why there's an exchange program between Calvin and Karoli Gaspar. But back to the you-will-miss-prophecy, I don't think the missing I'm doing now is at an unhealthy level but is good in itself. While I'm here, mustawell have fun, no point scratching up the opportunity of a lifetime over here.

I think everyone else is doing there homework now....I guess I should too. I'm good, I can do it, I can do a good job too. Before the DD too.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home