Still on Q1 for the midterm. Am trying to get resources for Q2 and 3...there's that "your own culture" question which appears in almost any assignment of Calvin's. All I can think of is the fallacies of M'sia..sad eh. I'm sure there's plenty of up points about M'sia, but I'm not seeing them right now. So, it's safer not do to that culture question; I've done enough negative advertisement for M'sia, it annoys me. Anyhow, also trying to find materials on the public's feedback on the Deaf community and the hearing deaf. Never thought it would be that difficult. Argh, I was never good at looking for good atricles.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- I really should stop checking my email every other...
- Argh...my return flight cannot be changed accordin...
- Back to Budapest again. We arrived at the dorms at...
- Whew...midway the 10-day semester break (well, sel...
- I'm 20 today. I feel like a child trapped in an ad...
- Back from Prague this evening. Indeed, it is beaut...
- Oh boy..travelling around makes studying hard. I h...
- => Let's see...after going thru this blog and tryi...
- I am so in deep dodo. Scrouging around to find som...
- CRAP! I totally lost my entire analytical journal ...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
