Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I really should stop checking my email every other second. I'm still on question 1 of the midterm and have two more to go. Only three, but yet, so many. Well, it's eight chapters of material. I got quite agitated when the girls in the computer lab refused to tone down...I cannot study with all the noise and stuff. So I went back into my room and tried to read the textbook for inspiration. But my roomies were there as well and we got into a conversation on racism at Calvin and such...Laura was doing a Q on that for the midterm. Then we got happy and ate a ton of peanut butter and chocolates and cookies. And I got into a genial mood to chat. And I'm still in that mood now and so I reread pass, friendly emails. There's actually a pattern of emails I get: from mum frequently...the motherly emails, emails from Sabian friends, rare ones (spur of the moment ones) that are mumbly, exueberent, or rantingly quirky; one-of-a-kind JooEun emails that yell, "hey deb!" worried Jell emails; Calvin friend how-are-you emails and then the junk mail. But the prize goes to ChinAhn emails tonight...they are quiet, friendly and uplifting, even if they are very guy-identifiably short. Okay, back to midterm questions.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home