I just want one, one good coherent response to matters on the Deaf and hearing. Just one. Is that so ahrd to ask for? One thing's for sure, we do need to create more awareness on this issue and literature, so that when ppl like me try to do research on it, we get quality material.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Still on Q1 for the midterm. Am trying to get reso...
- I really should stop checking my email every other...
- Argh...my return flight cannot be changed accordin...
- Back to Budapest again. We arrived at the dorms at...
- Whew...midway the 10-day semester break (well, sel...
- I'm 20 today. I feel like a child trapped in an ad...
- Back from Prague this evening. Indeed, it is beaut...
- Oh boy..travelling around makes studying hard. I h...
- => Let's see...after going thru this blog and tryi...
- I am so in deep dodo. Scrouging around to find som...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
