Not going for the Ukraine trip or the Turkey trip. Will I regret it? Probably, probably not. But will get to Croatia, which is great. Maybe I will got to Turkey, if it doesn't clash with Croatia. I wonder what Janos will think when he finds out I'm not going to Ukraine. He did ask and I was honest. Perhaps he'll understand and not be dissapointed. But I still hope to get to see his family (the littlest one!) and get to know him better. So that was the annoucements for today in class.
Paid off the fine today. It took asking for directions from about five pedestrians before I could find the right street, but it's all over now and I am very glad. Did read both booklets for class but they were not discussed, much to my dissapointment. The meeting with David Zomer for religion class was cut short to a 3 minute how's-things-going chat because his wife is at the end of her pregnancy and a little baby girl is due any day now. But no one had done any work yet, so I suppose it's all good. We just didn't get that cappuccino from the Praha Cafe. Got Chinese for dinner with Nate. That's one great thing about Europe, all kinds of cuisines are basically about the same price. And at this place I went to, Wang's, the meal can be split into two, so about a buck a meal. Becky surprised us all by getting her hair cut short...kinda like my style--layered, slightly longer then boycut, with a side part and framing front--except because her hair is actually build for that kinda cut, it looks very nice. Very suave :) It was kinda a quick switch, long hair right after class, and an hour later, boom! short.
