Thursday, November 13, 2003

A rather slow day today. Life began at 9 am but officially moved at 1 pm. Was going to Deak Ter to pick up some stuff and get a new sole for my boots so I can enjoy hiking this weekend in Croatia. So did it after much pondering and thinking, while eating peanut butter and crackers, and also Nussa, the Hungarian version of Nutella, which has been most of my meals for the past weeks, since they are easy and requires no preperation or washing up after. Other than that, people cook for me, or eat out. I have been not too hard-working. But thanks to all those good-hearted Calvin students here that have helped me, even if they weren't aware of it, like Becky (pancakes), Kim (pizza), Natalie (pasta and all those complicated breakfast foods), Beth-Heffners-Paul (croquettes).
Goal for today was to do (hopefully, finish) those journal entries for culture class and work on the Ameri. Lit. presentation. I will begin efforts soon. I think I can do them. But maybe take a movie break if Beth and Nate do plan one. Paul, still sick but getting better I hope, left for Hamburg this afternoon with the Heffners and Natalie. Dang...I miss those guys already! Funny how people can really grow closer together while forced (well, relatively speaking) to interact, or work together. I suppose when spending so much time together, you'll end up either hating their guts or loving them to bits. I'm glad thing are going the more pleasant way over here for the most part. Allison!s B-day is coming up in two weeks, but with all the travelling and papers coming up then, I hope we cna sit for a bit and celebrate it. Hoping to plan a surpirse B-day party for her but her room girlfriends are also doing a dinner for her...haha...that's all celebrations tend to be...stuffing ourselves with food! Nothing to do? Eat.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home