Today was supposed to be homework day. I have a research/analysis 4-5 pages paper due on Monday and I have yet to work out what it's all about. But Beth, the China-obsessed person here (no, really, she's nice and devoted to the betterment of China) decided to make jiaozi, for people like me, it's wantons stuffed with ground meat instead of prawn. And since half the people are gone to Eger, it was a ton of fun hanging around the kitchen and helping out. Beth fried some of them after boiling, so I taught here hwo to do them the pot-sticker way, as I do them at home (or at least was tried to be taught by mum). So we ended up wtih three kinds: boiled, boiled-fried, and fried-steamed. Personally, I think my mum's way was the best, then the traditional boiled style. NateandPaul, the two acid-mouths who cannot be seperated were rather insensitive to Beth's excitement over this Chinese dish. They were not too helpful in this day-long process. But oh well, Andrwe proved himself nice and wonderful once again...but then again, it's BethandAndrew, just as it is NateandPaul. Sam, or better affectionately known as Port, a friend from home-home (Pittsburg) of Andrew's arrived today. Goes to Carnegie Mellon...all I know is it's suppose to be great and he's a ton smart.
Last night was fun too. Watched "Signs" with Andrew while Beth and NateandPaul watched "Brother, where art thou?" and then I tried to do journals for culture class, but gave up after some time, and hung out with the rest...rather listening to them talk and take awfully dumb quizes from Cosmopolitan. Paul and Beth ended up in a loooooong debate about various matters. Touchy...uh, I think I just broke my chair...gtg.
