Jen was soooooo sweet. I was moaning of how I just wanted one M&M the night I wasn't feeling so good (she wasn't in th room then) and then next afternoon, when I got back from class, I found a handful of M&M's on my pillow....I was touched. When to the baths with Jill today at City Park..oh, I do not know why I didn't go before to any of the baths....it was wonderful. I was feeling a little achy adn headachy yesterday and today, on the verge of a fever I suppose, but after the bath, I feel so much more better and alive. The water was very relaxing and a holiday including these thermal baths would be the best...I think my parents would really enjoy this. There were medicinal baths, saunas and jet sprays, oh, it was good. The baths are definately in the top three of the treasures of Hungary.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Bored...read for pleasure and then watched a movie...
- Croatia, Day 2 The night before, after dropping To...
- Back from Croatia yesterday night. Was out by midn...
- A rather slow day today. Life began at 9 am but of...
- Paul is sick, got the bug from Jef. Guys are so pa...
- I was doing research online for my paper on the Je...
- Not going for the Ukraine trip or the Turkey trip....
- Auschwitz Arrived back to Budapest from Krakow th...
- Am I sarcastic? Am I always joking and never serio...
- It's off to Krakow today. We have been gearing up ...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
