Friday, November 28, 2003

Saw "Mystique River" at the Mom Park, i.e. mall tonight. The movie sent out a powerful image of reliaty, almost too close. The characters did an exellent job, story line great, but I hated the enging just because although artistically good, emotionally disturbing. I wouldn't recommend it to be seen in the cinema, just because doesn't need to be watched in a cinema to enjoy the I didn't like the way it suggested social immobility and trailing guilt. I suppose they are true to life, but hard to face.

Went to Margerat Island today, maybe for the last time (as pointed out by Becky) in a long long while...the semester is ending too soon. The island was not as it was before the cold came in. I couldn't finish a sketch I made in the first few weeks of the semester because the sun was gone, the leaves shed, the fountain sealed off by fences...the mood was just gone. Tried to do religion journals, but reading was too much, so did culture journals, one before I got too cold and gave up and headed back to the dorm, in which I fell asleep. I think I'd start on homework on Sunday, after the Kakisc trip tomorrow and church. But man, I better get done with the culture journals tonight. Discipline.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home