Tuesday, December 02, 2003

AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have spent literally a WHOLE DAY trying to plan for travelling after the semester ends, which starts in two weeks. The plane ticket is booked for Italy, but I still have to look and book hostels, and places to go to. I can't book train tickets for the Italian t.s. or the Swiss or the French cause they all want to send paper tickets by mail, and I don't have an address! I don't have the kinda money either for that kinda service. I guess I just have to hope that I can get the tickets I need on the spot, or find some other way to get around this. Eurorail does not gurantee me a place on the train. This is so frustrating. I gave up on Salzburg and stuff and am going to stay in Hungary for a week or so, will save money on that. I hate travel planning! but it's so necessary. I guess I'm just the kind that really needs to plan way ahead and have concrite plans. And I still have papers to write and a final. And it's 2.30 am and I still want to get a draft done before tomorrow.
Ok, I can do this...I will do all I can til Vienna, enjoy myself there, and then go back to work. Ugh, but Vienna is going to cost a bomb. I wish I can stop thinking and worrying about money.
Well, Paul's back from Greece, safe and sound. Went out for pizza with Beth and co. and Natalie. Was a nice break.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home