Hello.
Hi there.
I got bored. I was actually really good and sat down and finished my propaganda paper today, well, I got it done with only getting up from my seat a coupla times to and from the computer lab and room. And I did not blog once in between, only now, but I have written down the info, and only need to massively edit it and make the whole paper flow in coherent sense. I helped two bodies to proofread their papers in between the time I started on my own and ended, and got a thank-you note from one...but dunno if I really helped, I just hope she gets a better grade than normal.
Man, I do have lots of thinking work to do, but want to savor my last moments of Semester in Hungary with the rest of the Calvin group. Sure, we're all busy but I tend to spend days over one paper or assignment and I leave four days before the rest.
Andrew cut his hair, did I tell you that already? He did it in Vienna, so I suppose I haven't since I've only blogged a bit about Vienna. He did it something like the Beatles' style but shorter. I liked his hair best longer. But it's nice and neat I suppose. From all the new haircuts this semester, I like Gerard's and Janelle's best. Pretty much everyone got a drastic shorter haircut but Janelle...she just got an improvement; well and maybe Jef, he got a semi-drastic haircut. Everyone got into a crazy clothes shopping spree this semester and got new clothes...Euro style...I suppose the Americans have this thing about going Euro. I was Euro all along...haha, well, I think, since Prof Sterk thought my year-old sweater was from Europe (it was on Christmas stockout sale last year or so at Woodlawn Mall). Well, I do come from a British-influenced nation. Blast the nation. I just read about the National Service deal...I just wish there wasn't so much propaganda in it, then it would be better...But I still think it's brainwashing. I hope no one I know gets trapped in it. Gone, two wonderful, importance, milestone years of life. I guess I better do my paper and worry about things more immediate here.
