My mistake, the guys are now using our bathrooms as well. We have a timetable for the showers. The guys say our bathrooms are definitely superior to theirs.
The rush of writing papers is over!!! But there's journal entries to write and applications to process and then travel plans. I still am very nervous about if I can really plan well, or get stuck at one point or another during the break. I have 6 days more until I leave. After class today (we had no formal class today cause Prof Sterk got sick with larynigitis, so we had worksheets to fill out), I realized that this was the last time I'd be at Karoli attending class, and the last time I"ll see the Hugnarian students in my classes there. Oh! I remembered this in time to say goodbye to Janos..which was kinda odd, cause after the I'll-never-see-you-again goodbyes, I saw him again on the tram on the way back to the dorms. The end is really drawing near an I'm going to miss Budapest and the life here very much. I miss it already...I miss the Danube, the birdges, the night strolls, the city, the public transportation, the fun times, the new friends made, the travelling. This has been a good semester, very good.
Also, I have been feeling up and down with reason...I think it's the holiday and end of the semester jitters. I have changed much this semester I think, in good ways, and I enjoy the change. I hope it's permenent, or going towards something better. I think it will get better. I just love to live nowadays!
