Yesterday night after I finished the persuasion final was sweet release. I felt such a weight lifted from me, a weight I didn't even realize was there...but joy was short lived when I couldn't buy a phone card to call home and sister. But the world's not coming to an end. I'm not going to Venice anymore, but who know, I might go back, and I'm already spoilt with Milan, Rome and Florence. My good spirits were fruther crushed when I got back...Zomer's not too pleased that the theology class is not handing in journal entries...I think we took his 'whenever' a bit too laxily and took his good will for granted. I do feel bad for neglecting his class so much. Paul was sure to rub it in. But I was way too tired to journal intelligently last night, I tired, but three days of constant studying and doing serious stuff was a lot for me. I needed a break, a feel-good, and I gt one just getting over the final and feeling happy inside while talking to Kelly and Kim. Man, I'm going to miss these times.
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- I feel so messed up. Final is tomorrow and I need ...
- You can tell, today has been a much more relaxed d...
- My mistake, the guys are now using our bathrooms a...
- Mmm...coffee. Ben is the official coffee-maker and...
- Hello. Hi there. I got bored. I was actually reall...
- The Vienna trip was excellent! Came back yesterday...
- Wow dude. After 20 years of consuming coffee, tea ...
- AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have...
- The Athens group came back yesterday, minus Paul w...
- Doomsday for Hungarian pigs finally came yesterday...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
