I'm back!!! I'm finally back in GR and the spring semester starts all too soon on Monday, much to do before that, oh, seeing people again is so so so so good...
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- Today was great! No shopping (I should explain tha...
- Jill sent me an ice-cream cone. at cybercones.com....
- I am very dissapointed in myself. Hmmp. I seem to ...
- I'm scared. Stiff. And it's that kinda feeling whe...
- It snowed today! There was a strong gust of wind, ...
- I fout out, by reading the assigned articles, you ...
- Have I journaled/blogged much? It seems that I hav...
- Yesterday night after I finished the persuasion fi...
- I feel so messed up. Final is tomorrow and I need ...
- You can tell, today has been a much more relaxed d...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
