I am very dissapointed in myself. Hmmp. I seem to be self-defeating lately, but yes, it's objectively true, but that's not going to get my life. Did two all-nighters in a row...so am tired, yet cannot sleep because I messed up my sleeping pattern badly and I still have those journals to write. Imagine that. Btw, I'm in Milan now, suppose to be done with the semester and enjoying travelling, but no, I could not finish those journals. It was 4 am, 1/2 hour before I was suppose to leave for the airport and still had 4 journals left. I suck. I couldn't enjoy the last moments in Budapest properly, the city and the group. Becky was kind, she helped me with last minute preps, staying up late. I packed erradically. I have more stuff than I want with me, so I'm going to try to repack tonight...maybe straighten things out. Man, my shoulders tremble from the backpack. I came out late from the dorms to go to the airport, but thank God, He got me in time to my flight. I have not been good with using time. I also forgot to buy tram/subway passes on my way there, but again, I was so disoriented and nervous that I kept praying that all will work out. I enjoyd being on my own, not having to wait around, consider others...but I am ready to see Paul again!
Elpida
Snippets of my real life in cyberspace, Part 3. To remember, things-to-do, keep myself amused, mass emailing prevention measure, FYIs.
Previous Posts
- I'm scared. Stiff. And it's that kinda feeling whe...
- It snowed today! There was a strong gust of wind, ...
- I fout out, by reading the assigned articles, you ...
- Have I journaled/blogged much? It seems that I hav...
- Yesterday night after I finished the persuasion fi...
- I feel so messed up. Final is tomorrow and I need ...
- You can tell, today has been a much more relaxed d...
- My mistake, the guys are now using our bathrooms a...
- Mmm...coffee. Ben is the official coffee-maker and...
- Hello. Hi there. I got bored. I was actually reall...
Pray For
- Time management and organization
- Spiritual development
- Financial support
- Getting a career
- Plans for post-CFY
- To do, or not to do: Ph. D.
- Daily walk with God
Links
- Azman
- Chiropractic
- Calvin College
- Horasis
- Hungary Memories by 'the Elnok'
- Jeff
- Juice
- Leng
- Karen
- Mary
- Monique
- Photos
- Speechie
- Sze
- Today
- Transition
- World Concern
